Friday, April 29, 2011

visiting Mupanza























Visiting Ba Lloyd's grandmother's home in Mupanza, the bus dropped me off one KM too soon so I walked to the meeting place that Ba Lloyd's aunt was to take me from there......


While waiting for the aunt to come there came a huge water truck and people gathered with all sorts of containers.....I took pictures and asked to people how often the water truck to come and how much they have to pay....they looked at me funny....and laughing out laud.....one told me that it was a beer truck.....whao.....how big the town could be and with this kind of beer delivery, how many clear mind could have left in town to work and work right????


Not too short the distance to walk on the field trail to the anut's house. There I was introduced to the small house that Ba Lloyd built when he was going to school from there at grade 7 to 9....so how old could he have been than? The house is still in good shape.


One proud mama goat with 3 day old baby, one friendly duck was caring a little goat none stop until it was dark and the goat went into their hut.......Cheng 4/29/2011







No comments:

Post a Comment