Saturday, April 2, 2011

If this is double posted.........






As planned, we met up in Kasama after my workshop before time for my night bus leave, Wu, Ke, Zang took me Chishimba Water Fall. It was 40KM from town, it was awesome, and wonderful and beautiful.


Bus back along was actually smooth but it was excited for a while at the junction. When my bus got there about 21:30, 2 guys came up the bus asking passenger to Mansa for that bus had waited at the other side of junction......I got off bus just to see they pull out my carry on bag and run......


Rain had stopped, water everywhere, I did not have time to change into gum boots, so gun boots in hand with rain coat, and backpack....run after them....they cut trianglely run on the knee high grass to the othre side of junction. I followed in flip flap....when I got there and saw my bag has stored into the bus and when I got into bus.....there were people standing or sitting on the aisle......."where is my seat?" a young guy just stood up and told me to take his seat and he will take mine when the conductor found it. He lied, he sit not much further back on the aisle......I was too tired to argue.....thank you, from deep down of my heart, the young guy.


People here mostly are helpful in full scoop......things happened in news were just in the very raer occations..........Cheng 4/3/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment