Friday, April 29, 2011

visiting Kalomo























Parted with Barbara on the bus back up north, I got off at Kalomo that Mrs. Lloyd was waiting for me with one of the cousins. Her father was off to Lusaka and the mother was so young that I thought was her sister. She has 5 other sisters and one brother. Three of the sisters are staying in Mabumba where the Mr. & Mrs. Lloyd supporting them to go to school. People here are very much family oriented, they support everyone in the family even the extented families.


It was further away from towns and I was in the bus might be as old as I am that it starts by poople pusing it to have a jump start......cattles on a small truck bed and all lay down nicely....how they made cattles lay down??? I saw one well that I wished my neighbors will fix the one close to my post house the same as this one that will be very nice.......Cheng 4/29/2011







No comments:

Post a Comment