Saturday, April 16, 2011








Taxi drivers saw me catching the ride every morning so they jacked up the price lately....until this one driver that he talked warmly to other drivers but did not go with others to ask higher price......after few times riding in his taxi, once he bought lots supplies and asked to stop at his home before drop me back in Mansa town, I took the oppotunity to have his family picture. His wife is the one in the black top. Lovely family.


Villagers' meeting and pond staking are the whole week's work....I have had three new fish farmers' great help to have 6 ponds staked this past week.....the trails in the fields after raining season were mostly like what in one picture above.....

Words from post home neighbors the boe hole will be fixed in coming week. So looking forward to live in my post home again soon. Cheng 4/15/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment