Saturday, April 16, 2011

Shio-Bai was hurt and mad at me






As I visited my post home almost everyday just to keep Shio-Bai to remember me and my post home, one day she run too fast to my feet and I stepped on her toes.....she did not let me to check on her feet but to sit outside of the door and looking at me "mad".....sorry, Shio-Bai.....since than sheis still running to my call, but stays a little distance away from my feet every time I was there.


New zone villagers' meetings are kept on going and I kept on checking in with PLARD, PLAN. One time while I was visiting PLARD I also met three key persons from World Fish Center, Lusaka that they expressed would like to see my villages, fish farmers and fish ponds when they came back again in July. After that, we had lunch and visited the provincial level of Dept. of Fishery together.


The Provincial House can be full with PCVs at times with new ones coming in to visit their sites or the ones were ready to end their terms, the house is the passing through point.......there were times we had dinners togather........


Cheng 4/15/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment