Saturday, December 29, 2012

Third fingerling delivery on December 26th.

Before I took time off from my villages for Bob's vacation in Zambia, I have all instruction lay out for all ponds to be completed at the time when I was back, so we can have fingerling be delivered on December 3rd. 
Of course, I know better, that was not to be counted on. Excepted the one done by the 17 year old Ba Dimas Kaluba. He surprised me to have his pond completed and he had gotten the fingerling free from Provincial DOF on December 14th. 
The rest ponds not even ready for December 10th. So be on December 20th.  I've got them all work out, but DOF Provincial had big event going on so the fingerling was delivered the day after Christmas. 
 
In the vehicle there were the driver and Ba Mbewe from Samfya DOF,  from DOF Provincial Ba Chiti and Ba Kalumba - who I had not see since soon after I've settled in Makasa, found out that he was on a 12 weeks training in Egypt.....How nice!!! I want to ride the camels in Egypt too....
The first site was about 8KM from Musaila Junction...... 
The second site was about 3-4 KM from the first one.....
 
It was long way to the pond on foot and into wet land for some distance...... 
Off the shoes and pant legs up deals.......

so here we were.... 
The third site was near to my house.... 


After all fingerling delivered and they took Ba Mbewe back to Samfya, I came out to Mansa with Ba Chiti and Ba Klumba, for I want to see Dr. Abila's wife and children one more time before they go home to Kenya before end of year.
 
Cheng  12/29/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment