Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Still some time yet before my work planning meeting...

While my farmers had lots other things to do, so did I.....I suggested to Act'g DC that small kids here need to have experience of manage money.....it is not only to spend it, hide it or loose it....I told him that I had Post Office's deposit account when I have not enough money to make deposit with any banks when I was little and it was confirmed that many European countries had the same function many years back too.....
Act'g DC was agreed and had Post Master in Samfya to come met with me at his office the next day, and he reported to his boss in Mansa and got agreed that both of us to come see him in Mansa the following day..... 

The Post Master General for Luapula, the Post Master in Mansa, the Post Master from Samfya, the General Accountant for Luapula.......we talked for close to two hours and PM General called Lusaka and was told that it was one of their project for 2013 along with Micro Loan to public, but no one came forward.......so was agreed that this issue will be on for the public in March 2013. 
Whao.....that is it!!! 
Since I have to wait for PM Samfya be done with his business in town so I went to Dept. of Education to continue my effort to help Lukali School to build up and have a real teacher there.....
Outside of their building the butterflies were busying......
Hope my try this time will turn out as beautiful as this picture........
 
Just remembered that earlier when I checked emails, John had sent me this line.....
"All things end up well. If not, it is not the end yet."
Thanks, John. How nice of you to share such a beautiful line.
 
Cheng  12/19/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment