Monday, December 3, 2012

After the mad dash of night buses to and from Luapula Province....

 
Back from Mansa, Luapula, the bus arrived in Lusaka on 03:00, we slept a few hours at Dr. Marum's home and came out ot met with Fr. Clement Kangwa for lunch, since he is teaching the Priests To Bes in Lusaka now, instead of stationed in Twingi, Luapula, where I first knew him in 2010.
Bob and Fr. Clement hit on just fine....endless conversation on all sorts of directions......too bad that we had to rush to back to Dr. Marum's home for the dinner for nine that night and Fr. Clement had to be back to his school...... 
 
Dr. Marum, oh, he asked me to call him "Larry", yes.  Larry was always excited that I was to cook for dinner and he was so happy to ask his friends to come......An excuse for Bob to have more of my cooking???  Thanks, Larry. How thoughful a person can be!!!  Believe that Bob has no complaints, whats so ever.........
Besides, I've made so many new friends that I have no way to come know them......Thanks, Larry, for another one.
 
Thanks to all for been politedly having the dinner together......If I will see them again on Larry's dinner table again next time I come to twon, then I could say that they really liked my cooking......we will see.
 
Bob had to finnalize his packing to go back to Seattle in the early morning.....sorry to break up the party around 21:30....
 
Bob really had this trip totally jumped up to the fullest.  Hope he had enjoyed it all.  Have you, Bob?
 
Cheng 12/3/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment