Saturday, September 1, 2012

The second pond and on......

The second pond started to construct before the first one was 100% done, the sloop was not done as the guiding line shown......."Oh, don't worry, we will have it done in no times."  Yeah, right.....But I am working on DOF officers to come and see all your good work......."Well, no problem.  Just have them come."


After the head of DOF Samfya saw my ponds in my blog and agreed to send one officer to see the ponds.......so here he came......

With official's invelvements at the site, villagers are more seriouse to work on the ponds.  They had ladies to cook lunch at the site.......
With DAPP volunteers help I've got to met with their officers and granted my villagers 16 of 3 meter long PVC pipes and with Carmen and Mark's help we've got two bags of chicken manure for free this time, the next time villagers have to pay 10,000Kwacha each.

With bettery mood at the ponds, I saw the grass bird nest has two more neighbors.....hope these are the relocations for those ones been burnt before...wish them all the best this time....

I even pay my appreciation to the sun raise at the corner of my house....Sorry, it only took me four months time to do one of this picture.......I was always too busy getting ready for the day in those hours....
Cheng 9/1/2012
 

No comments:

Post a Comment