Friday, September 21, 2012

Three ponds were done.......

The three standard ponds had finally completed and the fingerling at half the price had promised by PLARD and DOF provincials, I felt a lot relaxed, so I went into Mansa for the 2010 PCVs COS party on the 7th of September.  I made lunch at PC Provincial House (Tsung-Yiu-Pin and Egg Drop Soup) for all PCVs in the house at the time for I know I am not a party person and will not be with them that evening. I was staying at Dr. Jonnson's home that both Dr. and Mrs. are traveling on the way back from their home visit in Europe. I will come again to see them, when they are in their house soon.
 
Before I was back to my post home in Makasa I visited my Chinese friend - the manager, Sam, of Budget Store in Mansa and happened to know that Sam was to take his employees to the beaches at Lake Bangweulu and offered to take me home in the small bus they rented for the day.  Sam will be leaving Mansa in December when his term is up.



They were at "Kwacha Lodge" beach for all their fun things to do.....

I took Sam to see we - PCVs' camping ground next to where they were.......

They had lots of fun on the water, but no one can really swim.....they hired the boat for a little rounds  near by too.....when they took me home on my usual biking route and it was so different in view from up high in the bus I missed my turn and had to bike back a quarter of Kilometer so they missed out to see where I stay in Makasa. The road was not able for the bus to turn around......
Cheng 9/21/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment