Saturday, September 1, 2012

The third pond..........

 

The third pond constructed while the second one was about 90% complete.......hmmm........so I got an incentive idea........If you will finish all three ponds by the end of August I will make a dinner for the whole group of 13 members.  All were excited and agreed.

A few days, they had almost all members to come working and ladies had food for lunch.......

Guys ate at one side of ponds and the ladies ate at the others.......
 
If they started work early, up to 14:00 hours one day and they will tell me that they won't work the next day for they are tired......I can see that......but I have worked with DOF and PLARD that they are to give these ponds fingerlings on mid-September....if they do not have the water fed for two weeks, the fingerlings will go hangry and no profit for anyone.....

See the guaiding string.....you are just about there, but not yet......"oh, it is close enough...." how much more do I have to make myself clear that "if not 100% complete, no dinner." Of course, August 31st, they worked hard and only up to 85% in total three ponds........
Cheng  9/1/2012
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment