Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Still on these three ponds.......

Rolled off the bed and bike back to my village to make sure them farmers are there working on the fish ponds.....sun rise was wonderful on my way out of Carmen and Mark's home.

Back at my house to change my gum boots to go to ponds and there were kids under my carpenter's counter and eating raw cassava as their breakfast........

Yes, farmers were there, but the work left to do is more than as they said "another 2-3 hours..."See the line, it was at least 10 people, 10 hour job to my estimate.....when did they had that many poeple and worked that many hours a day???

Sorry, I was not happy as you can see....for the past week, while they were working in ponds, I was physically running or phone contacting with all offices that I can think to look for fingerling for the new ponds......
And I had DAPP gave them 16 of 3 meter long, 3" pipes some for toilet vents and some for fish pond inlet and outlet pipes.  I also had PLARD provided half of the price for each fingerling for my area farmers......said that we will have ponds ready to receive them in Mid-September......
Now we need two weeks to feed the water for enough food before fingerlings come.....time is passing by, either they worked or not.....they just don't see my point.....or the other way around......

so I switched my vision from side to side and noticed that the number of my bird nest are increasing.....that brought me back on track a little.....
There were 4 nests now, but still only one watch bird......they have the special sound to tell if the outsider's coming closer or close at.......Thanks to Kricket taught me these sounds while still living in Mill Creek house.....seemed the bird languages are more universal......or may be not...... 

On the wat to and back from my home and ponds, I went checked gardens for fish feed and some garlic that I had neighbor to plant, for now they are to collect seeds so later be able to sell as one of their produces.
Cheng  9/5/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment