Friday, August 31, 2012

The grace of DAPP volunteers for my kids.......

 
The DAPP volunteers were so kindly to offer to play with my kids last Saturday, for I do not know how to paly with them.  They made dolls with kids with creative materials - cut up maize bags and stuffed with grass
or anything they've found under my carpenter's corner.....

Everyone had a doll of their own.....might be the first piece of toy, and only, they have ever had.....

Not yet done, they played outside of nsaka with lots of fun and NOISES.....when it got to be too loud, I just had to hide back in to my house.....


Aren't them guys great..........Thanks to Plamen, Marton and Andrew.

That night, Carmen and Mark called all of us for BBQ dinner for their friends from Southern province came visit them and with huge piece of meat.....and they shared.......How wonderful I have friends as these.....and here.....I was too excited for the good food on the table and forgot to turn the flash light on my camera when Carmen took this picture for me.....well, next time.......Marton said he is to make Hungarian dish next week...... 
I stayed over night again and missed watching sun raise in bed for the mist on the lake was high, and I waited for so long, finally went to shower and the sun went up so high.......Cheng 8/31/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment