Friday, August 17, 2012

yesterday afternoon..........



End of the third day, we've got the bottom pond done in the correct measurement but all announced that they will take one day break on Friday and be back Saturday morning.  More than just fine with me, I need a break too.....

Back to my post home I was to read for a little but sound of the wild fire came so close...... and it was that close from the corner of my house and neighbor's cloth line before me......they have two small children as I know....but none of them taking any action on the fire or the kids......

Only a few minutes later the fire came straight to my house.  My counterpart was there and kept on telling me, "Don't worry, Ba Cheng." But I had my lap top in backpack, on the chair and camera bag on my shoulder, once fire touch my roof I am out of there with these two items.......
Came closer still, only about 10 yards from my house.....Ba Maxim broke a branch of cassava and swept the fire down around him, and GENTLY......

And the fire was off, and he stood in peace with his wife next to him again......
Good that I have today's day off to catch up with all these excitments, whao.....
Until next time, you all have a wonderful weekend to come.
Cheng  8/17/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment