Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Before Mt. Kili's trip...I know you're waiting pix from Kili....



I told kids near my home that they can come Saturday morning after Kids' time table practice to fix their clothes and few adults at a time to come for embroidery on their fabric and I provided both groups with neddles and threats......going good..........



Carmen and Mark invited me to show dumpling making and all had hands on protices, even with the chopsticks too...........


This was out of my training that my counterpart - Ba Maxium took me to see his father's rice fields, after all I was able to tell them that I will print the pictures from traveling in Bali, Indonesia on rice fields to help him build dicks for his rice fields to keep water and have at least two harvests a year.....they have water and the heat from sun, they shall be able to do so......


They took me to see the wet land that was connecting to Lake Bangweulu......on the way home we had to take a three minutes "ferry" for a short cut to go home......it was 25 kilometer from my home and my bike quited the second time that Ba Manowa had just changed chain and gears a week ago.....that time, I was almost fall from bike.....and this time it hurt my right knee badly.....and it was a week before my hike at Mt. Kilimanjaro......Oh, well........

Isn't this beautiful????  Cheng 8/1/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment