Monday, July 9, 2012

Santa Maria at Chilubi Island.

When kept my backpack at Carmen's I forgot to bring extra camera better with me so I have to save my shoots to the most.....this was the sun sitting when we arrived at the camp ground at Chilubi, and not sun rises the both days we were there.....

Our boat owner was nice to take extra charge and took us to Santa Maria by waterway. 

Santa Maria is as beautiful as I have always remembered....


we even had Fr. Nicoles to give us a tour on the parish and told us the history about it.

On the way out, a few locals were washing clothes at the water front came watch us.....I did not ask permittion to take this picture.....

All around the panensula of where Santa Maria is the water was only 3 to 8 feet deep.....water grasses and lily flowers were everywhere.....PCVs had to play in the water a few more moment in the return trip to camp ground too........we all had great fun on our own ways......I was so happy to know more of new, young PCVs......that I will be with them all till May 2013......Lovely kids.......Cheng 7/9/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment