Saturday, March 26, 2011

Workshops and more workshops in March











While working as I can in this raining season between staking fish ponds and arrange workshops, there were couple weeks I thought rain is to stop for laundry was dried in less than two days in those weeks....but it pouring down again, hard in last couple weeks.....
Thanks to the officers of my local area's Dept of Livestock and Dept of Agricaltural, Ba Hamangaba and Ba Lloyd. They run the workshops for my farmers whenever I asked them to and they did it.
In the raining season, the snakes came out for warmth and food so chicken house had to built way hight.....this pig house had a deep ditch to keep them in, if they break the fance.....like those in the zoos in US to keep bears and tigers in the cages........ Cheng 3/26/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment