Saturday, March 5, 2011

Feb 2011 -





I got my cat, Shio-Bai home from neighbor's caring while I was on my vacation, she looked sick and week, slept a lot in her basket.....I had to go to Mansa to buy the broken pieces of dry fish for her for that was her cat mom eats.....after a couple of days, she was up more and started to watch the chicken from inside of the door, than she move further out and further....that made the chicken frozen right there and raise the loudest alarming call to the whole world wide.....it was funny to watch....but chicken sure don't think so.

When Shio-Bai is feeling better she wants me to play or be with her.....I think she also know that when I am home I need to work on schedules and planning for meetings or works....or read....so she was not too happy about me and watching me with her eyes closed.....but still she runs to me when I call her name.....she is a good cat.....and pretty too....don't you think so???

3/5/2011 Cheng

No comments:

Post a Comment