Saturday, March 5, 2011

Feb 2011 -





Flight out from Seattle had a little problem because Ethipoian Airline cancelled one daily flight on mine......I had to recheck in 5am flew United air to Washington DC that gave me this chance to have a view of Mt. Rainier....and good to have a break in between my luxury living style back home and my village life ahead....It was a none stop flight to Harare, in Botswana, I think...not sure.....change plane to Lusaka, and stayed at Sarita's another night than take night bus back to Mansa. Kate was on duty in Lusaka and staying at Sarita's too. Two of their ages added up still 10 years less than mine, but we have lots in comment and can talk a lot, but I had to rush back to my village......nice young ladies.....

In the bus I met with the Japanese girl volunteer, Maki, who I share the same bus when I leave Mansa to Lusaka, now I am back and she was in the same bus with another two volunteers that she mentioned on the last ride they are from Mansa and Samfya - Takashi and Tsuyoshi. I am already looking forward to them visit my fish farmers, for their are PE teachers in College, High School and elementary schools. The sun sit from bus window was gorgeous.

When the bus passed my home in Yasakwa at 3am I did not want to get off to deal with mice in the house...so I phoned Ke to pick me up at 3:30 in Mansa and stayed at his home few hours before come back to my home in the day light. Thanks for all nice friends around....... 3/5/2011 Cheng

No comments:

Post a Comment