Saturday, March 26, 2011

Shio-Bai in general.....










Shio-Bai is still sleeping at neighbor's at night but she will run to me when I called her name.....or when I am home she likes to sit next to my feet than lay down on my feet or just sit undernith my chair and looking out from the door.....
Shio-Bai is a fair game player......she had not cared much on a mouse nest that kids found from the grass roof of my insaka (the place for cooking but I use it for village kids to gather for time table or for English) for those mice babies were not moving much.
One day one kid brought her a large mouse was still alive, I can see Shio-Bai was breathing so hard and had to lay down many times while she played with it, but never let loss of it. She was at it for more than 15 minutes before desapared into the field behind my house with the mouse....I don't think she ate that thing larger than her arm. She must burried it somewhere. Very good that she came back shortly after but not any part of the mouse was with her. You can see she enjoys the little ones better......less work, I guess.
Since January, I have 3 bigger kids running the classes for me on time table practice and now English books for small babies too, those were from Patti's grandchildren. But I am still keeping the hard candy fully supplied to keep the size of the class going.......no candy, no one came learning, the big kids said......
Very well.....so I have them learn to use grass to brush their teeth from my next door neighbor, she has good teeth, age 47....so that made good to my concern on their teeth. When there was anyone specially good, I will give he or she a teeth brush from years collection from the hotel/motel when traveling that I brought all with me this time. Good for a while yet.
Have you see that Shio-Bai was at the center of all kids, in the English class, on the top of insaka wall? I believe she speaks better English than anyone of the kids now.....if she wants to.....
Cheng 3/26/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment