Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Still Late December 2010







Christmas week there were 2 PCVs to come visit me but they cancelled it couple days before the trip....otherwise I could have gone with lots of PCVs to dive at Lake Malawi......

12/29/2010 I biked 65KM east from my home to Lake Samfya....acctually I hitch hiked for 55 KM and was biking on the last 10 KM that PC vihecle came by and gave me the ride for the rest of the way.....in town Fr. Clement met up with me, with one of his friend, Deniel, he drove around to show me the three white sand beaches and there was one ferry boat that runs once a week to the three islands in the lake - if those islands are big enough to drive around, I can bike there the next time I come....but it looks so far for I can see the islands at all from all places I was shown to.....
That afternoon on the way home me and bike was on PC vihecle...thanks to Ba Manowa and Ba Sunday..... Cheng 1/18/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment