Sunday, January 9, 2011

Second try of late October 2010 pix





















I have checked in to the in service training, got a room to share with another PCV from Northern Province, than went to the Sunday Market and came to PC House......Now I can try again to post some fun pictures with the field officers from Dept of Agrecaltural, Dept of Live Stock and Environmental Technicine and their wives...












The 3 officers homes are close to the market, one even has electricity at home that was where I kept meat once, but still had to bike 15 minutes to get the meat to come home and cook so I stopped that practice quick........












We did once on 10/31 play pool at the only one table in Mabumba the market place 4 Km from my home. here are some of those good time pix....... Cheng 1/9/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment