Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year.

Happy New Year to all from Lusaka, Zambia.
I have arrived 3:45 this morning to a 2009 PCV's post home in Lusaka, only a few blocks from PC House. Sarita lives in a two room one bath gust house. She let 2010 PCV Barbrara from Northern Province has already here since Tuesday and me to stay in her guest room.....so Barb let me to sleep in bed till 8:00and she stay reading on couch for I had 12 hours bus ride from Mansa, Luapula since 15:00 yesterday.
There has better connection on internet and more countable power, so I better post notes and pictures......Whish you all have a wonderful Year 2011.
I was so mass up with the internet disconnection and power outage while posting blog in Mansa, so now I will repeat the pix with brift notes.......bear it with me.....Cheng 1/8/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment