Sunday, January 9, 2011

Second try for the pix from October 2010




































Late October I had fun to show one women group how I think the peanut candy was made as I remembered from when I was in Taiwan. This group really worked it out and made 100% profit of it. The second group was not working as fast when they cut the candy into squares it all went crumbled and last totally for they said "no one will buy it." what a different in the attitute that made all that differences.
10/31 I had dinner at DOA officer's home with his wife and his neighbor DOL officer with his wife we had a great time eating even tried the deep fried worms than we played pool at the only one table in Mabumba market place with invironmental technicine....It was a great time for all....never seen or heard female played pool here so we did not do it again....the 2 wives were not as intereted in it anyway....... Cheng 1/9/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment