Tuesday, January 18, 2011

12/29/10 after got home from Lake Samfya






Actually, the snake was in my insaka 12/28 might had been the whole day for I was in it almost whole day that my housing committee was using one bag of cement to make me one room as in house bath area....I read and cooked naan (my imaginary one) served with butter and peanut butter for I was thinking that I will be with my PCV visitors some other where when they do this job for me.....so I did not have any other food able to fed them 4......that lizards dropping down from the grass roof often times.....at the day end after I cleaned up dishes and closing insaka by hanging the tree bark door on a nail....there I saw this snake about 6" from my fingers.....I think to leave it along but too many kids running around so I yielded and neighbors came with long sticks....They can only saw it on and off in the grass roof so they smoked it with wet leaves...but of course none had seen the snake any more.....

The time I got back from Lake Samfya, I got a phone call from my new counterpart that his sister passed away.....I was just at his home Tuesday afternoon to show his wife and his neighbors how to make peanut candy to sale than his wife went couple times to visit Ba Martin's sister for she was sick with maralia....I was told.....this sickness should not cost any life these days....why it still happening.....

I went for the moaring.....came home.....was to collect my laundry from the line that neighbor girl did for me....but the two officers from DOA on the same motor bike stop in to visit.....gave me one butternut squach that I gave seeds to one farmer....I turned to put squach to my house and there was this snake ahead of me there....I yielded and one of the officers jumped right on and in less than one minute the snake was died.......sorry....but....let me take a picture before disposed it......what a eventful of a day....I promised the Kasompe family to come for the funeral the next day to take pictures for the memorances for the remaining two daughters who have no fathers to care for........Cheng 1/18/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment