Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pix from early December 2010




































































































































































For these pix you have to read from bottom up.....sorry....every computer goes its own way....
These were from December 1st the World's AIDS Day march that I went and witnessed what the Life Volunteer to do at their work and their hoem and site......
The day before it, it was the funeral at the town call "Mibenge" where the PCV - Ashley lives, for my original counterpart's father-in-law, that he has lived and died in my village - "Yasakwa" but his son is the chief of Mibenge so they had the funeral there that I went for it on 11/30 stayed 2 nights at Ashley's for World AIDS Day march......it was wonderfully done. It was from noon till Ashley and I went back to her home by 9:30pm and no break, no supper, all her kids were all so wonderful.
The last 3 pix were from the morning of 2/2 at 6am waiting at road side for the ride to come by, there were kids caring almost same size kids........woman carrying water......and I had rush back to my fish farmers.......Cheng 1/9/2011







No comments:

Post a Comment