Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Okay, it is mid to late December 2010 now.......















Early December were rained most of time....my toilet wall melt down and got rebuilt by my new counterpart, Mr. Martin Kasompe. He also fixed my roof so it is not leaking in any rain now.....

Wonder how I make my breakfast??? The rack was for baking chicken in the oven that I used a cut down sartin can to keep gel fuel, put the whole thing in my hot water pot to lit and cook oatmeal.....than a little water for tea....I have peanut butter in oatmeal and whole milk powder in my tea......
Greg B.....remember how I wished to have whole cream milk powder??? Be careful on what you wish is right.....mine came true all the way here........

The pictures were scrumbled up here.....

The topper ones were a visit to close by farmer Mr. and Mrs. Malovu, that they brought me fruits often times.....that day their son visiting them from Lusaka was to go home and the son got maralia with fevor; the mom still had to squeeze 2 large bags of casava in to the bus for him to bring home back to Lusaka.....

While we were in the yard, a chicken mama with 2 chicks were picking up bugs and ants....than mama sits down clean her feather the chicks copied....the mana hide her head under one wing, the chicks tried to copy but their wings had not long feather to hold their heads so one kept on roll over to its back....I laughted hard and people around laughted at me that I even watch what chicken did.......lots of cranes in their field but hard to catch a good picture.....

Better let this one posted than another one......Cheng 1/18/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment