Monday, April 22, 2013

back to Makasa village

It felt so different on everything after I was back to my post home from Mansa. 
For been out only four days??? Or that I will be out of Makasa in two weeks totally.......
 
No matter what we still have four breeding ponds and two production ponds to stock and four ponds to be harvested in the coming week.
 
I had collected the embroidery group to come thinking to divide what I have on needles, colored threats and rings to them all, but only four shown up....
Well, good for the four who had shown up, I just divided all materials into four for them.

This was my good girl.  she even finished her second project and cared to show it to me. 
Still monitoring some of the groups...... 
To and from the ponds there were kids carrying water for their homes.....
Schools here are off this month.
 
Cheng   4/22/2013


 


No comments:

Post a Comment