Monday, April 15, 2013

Getting realized that I am on the going........


 This might be the last weekend, April 6 & 7, that I could be able to spend time with the Carmen and Mark's, I packed my bathing suit, etc. and went.  Steve and Julie are taking their family to Israel at the end of April too.
Sure I will be miss these view of Lake Bangweulu.....
 
 
The swimming pool.....
and the dinners with all and all......and more, and more.......
Steve and Julie finally found time to come to my house with their son, Nathen..... 
I have been watching these banana trees the whole year now but these bananas still not to be for me to enjoy......it need another 3-4 weeks to be ready the neighbor said.......

Same as this avocado tree, it needed another month to be able to harvest......
Well, the new PCV will have all these goodies after my whole year's watching....... 
Way to show them to closer fish ponds, this huge Grass Hopper just taking its sweet time leading us, right at the center f the trail.....

It didn't hop, we did.....and kept on going.....

Didn't think my fish ponds can get them that much interested with lots of photos.....

talking with my farmers too.....

even grasses with flowers got noticed.......

new cassava sticks just stocked into ground and already sprouting.... 
Julie picked up a "pea pot"......don't know if it is people's food or only for birds..... 
Back to C&M's home.....this view of sun raise will ever be in my heart...... 
I usually go home at the time they all go to church, but this day Mark was to preach, so I went with all......

Steve, Julie, Issac and Rosy......Eliz and Nathen with Nala at the Sunday School......
Lilly and Carmen with me........ 
At the end of the service, everyone shacks every one's hands and socializing.......
A new experience for me at this CMML church.
 
Cheng  4/15/2013



No comments:

Post a Comment