Sunday, March 17, 2013

The gifts from USA finally arrived in February....

There were things I would like to have my two villagers to have, the drill bits and leveler. These two have being helping me on almost all projects I do in Makasa communities that I can't get in Lusaka. Barbara brought back from her Seattle home leave and I brought back to village after Malawi trip........
There werer three saccar balls from Kathy and Larry that I have recieved days before US Ambassadar's visiting my post home and ponds, I've just time to bring them one for Munimbwe Community School.....

one for Makasa Primary School..........
 

One that my close by neighbors said that the "home team" would like to have one.....So, all done.
 

Thanks to Kathy and Larry.  You have made many kids and adults happy here for a long time. 
The thank you notes are on the coming, they said.....and still.......
We are on African time here.
 
Cheng   3/17/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment