Friday, May 20, 2011

work goes none stop.........







Ba Hamangaba is running the animal workshop for my villagers for me everytime I asked for as always.......My full heartly thanks to him.

























One Garden Workshop got cancelled without notice, I turned it into cooking demo.....there were only 6 villagers came and one brought cooked yam and peanut to share.....so I asked if they bake yam to eat and to sell....Answer was "No" I said "Why not? Interested to try it?" So all went to one of closer villagers' insaka, we made fire high, than the smoke was heavy, heat was too high so yam got burnt but not cooked....I remembered that once when I was little, one of our cousins from southern Taiwan to stay with us to go to school in Taipei....that he show my brother how to bake yam in our back yard.....so a little of memory with lots of creativities we made it work and in couple of hours all had baked yam to eat........ Cheng 5/20/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment