Sunday, May 8, 2011

Chanda village

5/5 Chanda village is another one that had rescheduled from April and their villagers did come to my committee meeting on 5/3 and promised to have people prepared to have fish pond staking today but we found only one villager on the trial on our way in.....grasped him and happened that he wanted a fish pond so me and my counter part of the day just worked with him on only one pond.....

When it was done and came back to his house his wife had lunch waiting for us....how wonderful - it was nshima with stir fried rape and another dish of ogra.....with steamed yam after too....I am thankful to have my tommy full on the way backing back in the mid afternoon.....I am lucked out this week....Plus while we were eating yam, the wife was working on a sawing machine.....I asked where and how she learned the answer was that she had a 3 weeks training and got this machine from the local Catholic Church......Women group in Tutu wanted to learn sawing and knitting too, I should contact Fr. Clement in Samfya as soon as I can......at least I can let Tutu people know that Chanda villager can show them a littl on sawing......but the two villages are 40KM apart.....how this could go.....will see......
































Shio-Bai's Mom gave birth to three kittens and the Mom was not too much wanting to stay with the kittens......little ones all have large head and the body like a large rat.....all have their own funny faces.......Cheng 5/8/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment