Saturday, May 21, 2011

Shio-Bai




























Since I moved back to my post home in Yasakwa, Shio-Bai had issues that she would not come too close to my chair or my feet when I have time to sit down.....


She rather to rest her head on my put away shoes.....than she will give a strange "Miao" once in a while......that also happens other than when she was resting on the shoes, that when she was walking either inside or outside of the house too....then the "miao" gets louder and stranger....at the first I thought she was sick, but she ate well.......so....Shio-Bai was in heat.......


The call for a boy friend gets well known by the neighbors, but sorry I can't help......all these months here, within 5-10 kilometer, I have never seen another cat around......


After 2-3 days she quieted down a lot and was reconcilled with me, my chair and my feet again, when I have a chance to sit down....


One thing Shio-Bai held for good was that she can came in to the insaka while kids were doing the time table, somehow she did not want to stay when kids were learning to read those English baby books from Kevin and Jessie's babies.......


All kids were so proud of themself to read those books to me, when I was back. They learned from the three high school neighbor kids who held the Saturday insaka sessions for me while I was out...........Thanks to Kevin and Jessie and their lovely children. Cheng 5/21/2011





No comments:

Post a Comment