Sunday, May 8, 2011

5/3 One village - Tutu, been rescheduled this meeting from April, I was not much counting on the readiness of their commitment to work on fish ponds with me but turned out to be so great that all was looking toward animal and garden workshops to prepare fish food for fish ponds to come true.....

There were two villgers prepared lunches for me and my counter part - this was not happening too often andthis was the first time got two treats in a same day, thanks.....before meeting started I saw this chicken with a bad hair day......that was how I felt at the beginning odf the day but all turned out great......hope that chicken too.....






















On my way back to PC home, there was one house 6, 7 house away, they were cutting a fallen tree into lumber.....one inside the hole and one at the top of log.....we need a mill or two here for sure......no manufacturers in Luapula, not much in whole Zambia, at all.....Cheng 5/8/2011









No comments:

Post a Comment