Friday, May 20, 2011

Back to my post home on May 8th




























May 8th at noon, I got the "go" to move back to my post home, Zhu came to give me ride....with inherited Grayson's cut up water jag made as bicycle bag and the two backpacks I bought from the road side vendors just a day before.....all made this move easy......while loading my stuff into Zhu's car, Dr. Johnson and Mrs. were driving by and kindly enough to stop and asked if my water issue had fixed. My answer was that the well got the rope to get water but the bore hole has not fixed or will not be fixed for good........but I was in this PC House for too long now so I have to move. I will be fine, please do not worry." Mrs. Johnson was so nice to say that I was welcome just to move to their home. I thanked her and said I will take her offer when I come in for my own.


Zhu and I got to my post home when the car pull into driveway, my cat and village kids run as fast as they could.....what a wonderful warm welcome home it could be........Zhu was so amaging that a cat can actually run for me......Cheng 5/20/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment