Friday, May 20, 2011

village life again.......



Villagers meeting goes on here and there.......now they are all a little distance farther from my post home now.....I have to bike on paved road for 5 to 10 KM than biked another 5 to 10 KM to the location.....it was fine to bike in the field trials for some where some spot you just had to walk instead......when there was water or too deep the hole or too deep the sand........now 10+/-KM of paved road was hot and no fun......



Baby Frankie was more and more interacting with me or I should say with all.........Mama Pamela is more at ease now.....





My cat had attitute issue at the first few days after I was back.......she chose to rest next to my not daily using shoes that I kept in plastic bags to keep dust out, instead of under my chair or next to my feet.....complaint of my long absent??? Cheng 5/20/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment