Sunday, December 12, 2010

9/30/2010 moved into my post home.




I have had 4 days stayed in my post home in the first week of September and I have a list of things to be done to fix my home before I came back to stay for good, all were promised to be done before I came again.....but of course none was done.......and I was told "You are in Zambia." so it is to be.

My bed after the long 10+ hours trip from Lusaka, was in pieces that driver and villagers had to hammer all in at the front of my home. A table has no way to be in so villagers used the bicycle chain to saw of the dirt wall....that was quite a scene and quite thick the dust to deal with.....so bed fixed, no way to go into bedroom for the hall way is small.....villagers lift it up and went over the 7 foot divider wall under roof.....so I have the bed to sleep.....whao.......

Life is to be full of interesting way on the coming......Cheng 12/12/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment