Sunday, December 12, 2010

10/14/2010 Villagers' meeting - pix not re-sized, sorry.

This was the second villagers meeting - first was in early September to introduce that I was coming now it is that I have arrived so let's get to work together.

My counter part was dared to announce that who will like to work with me to make appointment with him....at my speech in Bemba language that my language teacher translated for me I emphasized who ever have a real work to do can come to me and we will work it out on the timely manner.

So far I saw this counterpart of mine only in the occasions that he is to barrow my bike, money or have me to buy him talk time for his cell phone......besides he has been demanding that Peace Corps to provide him a bike and he pressed this issue on me time after time and still..... Besides he did not have any action on fixing my house, I also knew from PC officer in Mansa and Dept of Fishery that he had materials and money for fix my house and both were gone uncountable.....part or all I do not know....hmmm.....I do not want to spend my time here to just baby sitting on him.......

At this second villagers meeting a housing committee were elected to look after my house......hope all will work out.....Cheng 12/12/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment