Sunday, December 12, 2010

4 days resting and more shopping in Mansa before move into our homes.




As you all know no matter where I go I am always the oldest person in the group, so it is for this group of 27 PCV - Peace Corps Volunteer - in Luapula Province.....

9/26 We were arrived in Mansa Luapula Provincial House and we shopped three days in the day time and the youngings of course partied every night....I always took some their pix and go to bed after they left for the bars or clubs to caught up with my resting.....my tummy had been good while in the training, but once the final exam was over I got it way over active for almost a week.....not serious but very inconvenient that I even had to ask for one emergency stop an hour before we reached at Mansa provincial house in that 10 hours ride from Lusaka.

No comments:

Post a Comment