Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Third week in Makasa.......not yet on fishery...

Meetings after meetings.....but now the agrecaltural show on June 22nd is in the priority.

The headman and his wife close to my post home.

My next door neightbors.....from 82 yr old greandma to 7months old baby.....lots of people in that house but never recall seeing any "husbands".....one  girl she said she is 14 with a child of about 7 months old........what to do.......hmm....

 
Maize that were planted last December dried on the plant and just now got harvested and brubg home for the women and children to work on and to dry....


Got a chance to follow kids and see where my water came from.....it is a hole of spring water in the middle of wet land.......hmm....at lease I have not get sick yet.....There is a pump about same distance from my house to the other way, across paved road, in the front of the Primary school, that one can see it when driving by.......but no one using it for my side of people don't want to go accross road that there is traffic on and off........Cheng 6/6/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment