Thursday, June 28, 2012

The prize money well spent......

Sunday, June 24th I had those who helped me on the show preparation to come dinner I cooked with their wives.......but my main counterpart did not come.....they told me that I should not have invited the both of the two wives to come togather......so I learned.......

My beekeeping was greatly supported by the head of Dept of Forestry, Ba Kanja.....many thanks for my heart that he came give my villagers a brief introduction, we will have two whole day workshop soon.....

Starting seriously on existing ponds' managements.....

Also, connecting my area's women's groups to the Government Programs, plus I got smart to have them take the American veggie seeds I have collected to make a group called "Collective Seeds Group" that they need to keep seeds and give me back twice as much in the envelope to give to the next farmers.......if all worked they should have lots of herb and veggies in few months.....

Okay, should not push my luck on internet.....been two weeks it cuts off on me half of my posting....till next time....you all have a nice long weekend ahead......Cheng   6/28/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment