Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lake Bangweulu.......

Ba Lloyd and his wife and new baby girl of 10 months old came visited me from Mabumba - my Yasakwa friends......after one whole year of non- communicated.....

In the car were also their good friend's family and their supporting sisters with their own supporting sisters.....they took me in to the car and went for Lake Bagweulu for the afternoon....

we visited the post boat which is going to all three islands on Mondays and Wednesdays and come back on Tuesdays and Thursdays.....I might take this ride one of these days, when work schedule permited.....

Lake was calm and beautiful as it has been in my head and heart........

we had a little distance of boat ride....all of their first time on water, on boat.....it was a smooth ride, but noisies all the way.....

Valley Ball - all played well........

my hair is long enough to to tight up now......Cheng 6/28/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment