Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Shio-Bai, October 15, 2010 to May 21, 2011




























This was what I held back on the posting blog.....May 21st neighbors came tell me Shio-Bai was found died on the road side about half a kilometer from my post home.......


It was the day Bob B. left for his dive trip in Florida....I do not want him to worry about anything about me in Zambia while he was in for new scuba skill dives and fun dives till May 31st.


I do not want to point fingers on what could have happened with Shio-Bai........whatever I could hear will never be what it was or what I want or need to know....so I decided to embrace the fact that Shio-Bai is out of her mission on earth.............


At least Shio-Bai had had a decent burrial performed by neighbor, Ba Jane and his daughter, Ba Bridget and with all my close village kids present. Now Shio-Bai is resting under the fourth tree behind neighbor, Ba Jane's home, next to my post home.








































All I want to let you all know is that I only want to remember how and when I have had time with my own first cat, Shio-Bai, in my live since I was twele. We had a family cat when I was little after it died we had never had another one.

It was good I held this posting this long till Bob B. had good time in Florida and came home safe. In these days I have had sort out what I want to see my life to move forward.....so be it.........Bye, Shio-Bai.


6/7/2011 Cheng

No comments:

Post a Comment