Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Friday before.......































The two weeks in mid May, I had the heavy subjects of sending girls to school regardless of how old they are and/or with babies or not, even teach young girls and boys to use condom to prevent unwanted pregnancies, besides my regular fish pond farming along with garden and paultry farming to convey to my encountered farmers.....I met eye contacts with approvals, but none dear to speak up to agree with me for they have to go home and live with their traditions......


May 20, Friday morning, I thought I was tired and wanting to stay home to catch up my records and relax a little, but farmers, neighbors, kids came asking for this and that so I can't do my work at home anyway, might as well pack up my computer and went for my Friday visits....from the court clerk's daughter to baby Frankie to PLARD officers.......also used internet there and charged up for phone and computer for the rest of the day.......


May 21, Saturday 7:10am that was time my neighbor, Ba Jane came told me what happened with Shio-Bai..........PC officer Ba Sunday came pick me up to PC house at noon and I stayed there till the end of the PEPFAR workshop the whole following week, this I have posted before just not to have anyone to worry about me.


I came back to Yasakwa on Saturday, May 28 and life goes on..........Cheng 6/18/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment