Monday, June 27, 2011

June 2011 so far...........






















Animal workshop, given by Ba Hamangaba in Katangwe, this was the third time I was in that village and just found the wind mill that people kept on telling me that there is one in that village.........don't know why people don't copy it and make use of the wind power that is so strong and at same direction at all times......


Zhu was home visit his mother in Ze-Zang (east coast, south from Shanghai) few days and now is at his own business in center north of China in Lan-Zou. Wish him all the best. The frist weekend in June after I spent time in Mansa he and the new manager Sam insisted to drive me home to Yasakwa.....so nice of these nice young men in town and so wanting to take care of me.......I am the aunty to all of them......


While at the P C house, PCVs were having fun playing........Cheng 6/26/2011








No comments:

Post a Comment