Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Rose Guest House.......





















Where all the PCVs in the continent of Africa who has medical issues are all staying in here.....so I have been depended on all of them to bring me stuffs or buy me food.....


First two pictures were from the step down house where I learned to get up and down the bed, use bathroom, etc....first time I was allowed to use a computer for internet connection......than I moved to Rose Guest House........My room has two large window to see the yard....now it is winter here but still green outside......


Here I met Tom from SA village and he did most of my food shopping for the first week and he is well enough to go back to his village. I won't bore you for all the stories that we are all here fir and at the same breakfast table........just that we had the luck to met the highest age PCV Jim, he is 84 and was here to adjust his hearing aide........so I am not the oldest for the first time in any group...... 8/14/2011 Cheng

No comments:

Post a Comment