Sunday, August 14, 2011

Chilube Island......hope I remembered the name right.




















































At 5:30 only Casey and I were up, he was fishing and I was waiting for the sun rise........after breakfast Ba David came scort Maxie and I to bike around the island and he was in the suite, than he stopped at one church that we went in in the middle of their service.........turn out to be that the priest was his father and the whole family was more than half of the congregation........from the picture I just realized that I had my bike hilmet on at all times........sorry.......I was not expected all this........Maxie was more prepared that she even have a Nshitange the wrop around skirt to wear for the service........8/14/2011 Cheng





No comments:

Post a Comment