Sunday, August 14, 2011

July 17th parted with Barbara and Mary Ellen







July 17th three of us took the same bus from the Lake back to Kasama. Barbara was the first off the bus at Kasama, another two hours Mary Ellen got off at Mpika, I got off another 3 hours after at Mkunda to wait for Jorden Bus to take me to Mansa which is about 350 KM northwest away yet.


The bus was more than an hour no show, and there came a Airtel vihecle that the driver came down to collect passsengers, when I got to the car, the 7 sitters had pilled more than 10 people and I offered myself to sit between passenger and driver on their arm rests.......2-3 hours gone by, I was start to check his gas and thinking 40 KM will be at my home, I will be there by before 5am, and another 20 KM he will have gas station to tank up at Mansa........than accident happened.....8/14/2011 Cheng

1 comment:

  1. If you don't mind me asking, how exactly did your leg get hurt? What kind of accident were you in? I hope you finish healing quickly and without any problems!

    ReplyDelete