Sunday, August 14, 2011

If you don't want to see injoury pix, PLEASE scroll down fast.





















































The first picture with clothing on was taken at Mansa General Hospital, at the time Peace Crops Doctor from Lusaka, Zambia was at my side already. Dr. Harry with Mansa general hospital doctors, they did the quick cleaning and stopped bleeding than flew me straight down to Pretoria, South Africa.


I was straight transfered by ambulance to Unitas Hospital's "Theater" - the operating room and CT scaned, X-rays than the second cleaning to cut off bad tissues......I rested that way for one day than they did the skin grafts from upper thighs to cover the wounded areas.......None of any bones got damaged, only loss lots of skin and masucle, the slow growing soft tissues......


I am truly thankful that I can walk out of the accident by my own and Peace Corps scooped me up with in 3 hours after it happened, within 6 hours flight straight down for the world's first class medical care at Unitas Hospital in Pretoria, South Africa.


The rest of pictures were taken after skin grafted and I was braced up for two+ weeks till last Friday and told to take if off the brace in the day and exercise all joints.......Hope I will be able to bike and use pit toilet soon so I can go back to my villages ASAP.......


Please do not worry about me for all doctors and people around are so nice and helpful to me......currently I am in the Rose Guest House in Brooklyn, in Pretoria and be here till I can run again.....8/14/2011 Cheng




No comments:

Post a Comment