Monday, October 8, 2012

October started way nicer.......

 
 
I might still had the hang up from month of September, I did not remember to take pictures lots of times.....actually I have one new group of fish farmers everyday to begin with.......this time around I took them all to see the officials before I do any work with them.....in turn I did not work as hard, but I was exhausted by Thursday.......in the afternoon I went into Mansa and stayed at Dr. & Mrs. Jonnson's home thinking of four days' weekend get away.....
Since I was in town at least I need to go see officers in PLARD and DOF provincial......it turned out to be that there was a field trip to see district of Mwense's fish farmers, they insisted that I go and see.....Of course, I want to do just that......two hours drive in the A/C vihecle and so on....
 
 
 
 
 
 
At one corner of the irrigation turnings, there were tons of butterflys....were they hutching at there??? a few had bright colors on them, most were silver white., but same size, etc......
Over all, all were very nice intergraded fish farming.....on our way between groups of ponds, DOF and PLARD pointed to me that one building there was a PCV stayed.........but he took over my old site after my taxi accident for no fishery activities there???? These ponds all looked more than three year old.....
After the conclusion meeting, farmers provided us a lunch with chicken and goat meat and all treamings......
Back to Mansa, Shopped supplies for my post home, went out for dinner with Dr. & Mrs......
Saturday Eva made delicious tomato soup for lunch and I made Chinese dishes to have DOF and PLARD officers for dinner together at Dr. & Mrs.'s home......it was so wonderful to have this large group of good friends to social with and I forget picture taking business all together.....
 
Sunday morning, Ba Chiti insisted that I should see the IFyongori's new additions and came all the way to get me early in the morning..... 
Came back to my post home, three groups of farmers came finish up their four years agenda to forward to DOF in Samfya to seek government help on any of their good wishes.......
Hope all of you are having a wonderful October and there after too......
Cheng 10/08/2012
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment